Did you know that over 800,000 people aged 21 and above use marijuana products in Pennsylvania? Gone are the days of grinding and rolling marijuana. The process is tedious and indiscrete. Whether needed for medical reasons or wanted for fun, a vape cart is the best way to do it.
This gadget gives you a fantastic way of enjoying marijuana. If you are a new user or seasoned connoisseur looking for more info, stick around. Let FLUENT debunk vape carts for better understanding.
What Is a Vape Cartridge?
A vape cart (short for cartridge) is a small capsule containing various marijuana oil extracts or concentrate. The container may be ceramic, plastic, or glass, but they all serve the same purpose.
While there are various types of vape cartridges, most of them have similar components:
- Mouthpiece from where you inhale the vapor
- Cart tank or chamber that holds the marijuana oils or concentrates
- Atomizer for heating the oils for vaporization to occur
- Single-use or rechargeable battery for powering the atomizer
- 510 thread is the standard size for most vape carts and batteries
Why Choose Vape Cartridges?
According to Johns Hopkins, vaping is more efficient and less harmful than smoking. Each vape contains a concentrated marijuana dose, creating a more potent delivery avenue than smoking.
Vape carts offer a host of benefits, such as:
- Convenient and easy to use – using a vape cart isn’t rocket science. Assembling the device takes a few seconds, and you’ll be enjoying hit after hit in no time. One button push is all it takes to enjoy all the goodness marijuana offers.
- Lightweight and discreet– vape carts are small and compact, making them easy to carry everywhere you go. Further, they produce a mild odor with a short life, unlike smoking. Enjoy the numerous benefits minus the reek.
- Diversity – there are multiple types of vape cartridges with different colors and designs. You’ll also get different flavors as per your preference. Now, you can customize every vape for the ultimate marijuana experience.
- More control – unlike smoking, vape carts allow you to control the dosage you consume. The device is handy if you aren’t in the mood for an overwhelming effect. Also, if you are a new user, the device can regulate the amount you inhale until you get used to vaping.
- Consistency – if you smoke marijuana, each hit is different in quality, strength, and flavor – they diminish with each hit. With a vape cart, each draw is consistent, if not better, with effects and quality.
What’s Inside a Vape Cartridge?
Vape cartridges contain marijuana extracts and concentrates. The products in these concentrates determine their specific contents.
The results include:
This oil contains all the original components of the source marijuana plant after extraction. This oil is high quality and rich in natural flavor, effects, and aroma.
Live Resin Oil
Live Resin oil is made from immediately frozen post-harvested marijuana. The freezing traps most terpenes, and the extraction process passes over the curing stage. The resulting oil is easily considered the highest quality due to its rich taste, natural aroma, and terpenes.
Distillate oil is a refined marijuana oil containing high THC or CBD concentrations after removing all unessential compounds, like chlorophyll, from the source plant. This oil gives you a unique boosted experience.
At times, additives can be added to the marijuana oil to thin the vape carts. Some additives, such as coconut oil, vegetable glycerin (VG), polyethylene glycol (PEG), and propylene glycol (PG), boost the atomizer’s performance.
Terpene and Flavorings
Sometimes you might not get the experience you fancy from the standard marijuana oil. In this case, terpenes and other flavorings can be infused into the oil for an improved experience. While the resulting product might satisfy you, it’s not recommended.
How to Choose a Vape Cartridge
Choosing a cart from the various types of vape cartridges might be confusing.
To make the process easy, consider the following:
- Consult the vape cart experts at the marijuana dispensary
- Battery compatibility, voltage/capacity, and design
- Marijuana strain
- THC/CBD ratio (will influence the effects)
- Your budget
- The brand name/marijuana dispensary
- Oil quality (high-quality oil should be light shades of amber, gold, or golden yellow)
Types of Vape Cartridges
There are multiple types of vape carts in the market. Each comes with a unique style of marijuana extract. As such, you get various tastes and potencies.
Some of the types we include in stock are:
Also known as ‘hash oil vape ‘or ‘disposable dab pen.’ As the name suggests, you purchase a preloaded cartridge with your favorite flavor. Once the oil runs out, you dispose of the cart tank and get another one. This cart is designed for oils with high concentrations of THC or CBD.
You refill this cart once the marijuana extracts run out. It comes with a 510-thread empty cart tank you can fill with your preferred product. This cost-effective cart gives you a customized marijuana experience.
This versatile vape cart comes precharged, preloaded, and prepacked for the on-the-spot vape. It’s a primarily single cycle, such as the moods dash pen, and not recommended for a refill. Once the extract runs out, dispose of it for recycling.
Shop the Best Cartridges at FLUENT
Various vape carts offer a unique experience while consuming marijuana. They are uncomplicated, fun, cost-effective, and among the healthiest options for marijuana consumption. Plus, your favorite dispensary has enough stock. Contact us if you need more info on vape carts or buy a few. Our products and accessories are high quality, authentic and safe to use.