6200 Carlisle Pike Mechanicsburg, PA 17050
- Mon-Wed 9am-8pm
- Thur-Sat 9am-9pm
- Sunday 9am-7pm
Place an order online with the menu below or by calling our customer care line833 735-8368
Why Choose FLUENT
Why Choose FLUENT Marijuana Dispensary in Mechanicsburg, PA?
Headquartered in Florida and growing nationwide, Fluent has expanded to Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania in order to cater to its renowned MMJ services for patients in Cumberland County. We know that as soon as you experience the state-of-the-art dispensary, the knowledgeable staff, and see the incredible variety FLUENT has to offer, you will not hesitate to realize why it is considered one of the best dispensaries in the nation. We prioritize diversity, inclusivity, and quality of service to everyone who steps through our doors. Choosing FLUENT is choosing safety, peace of mind, and steps to a better life.
Our Marijuana Products
FLUENT asserts its top-shelf reputation because of the product we offer at the Mechanicsburg dispensary. You can rest assured that no matter your budget, strain preference, or brand loyalty, we offer the best-curated marijuana imaginable. Our friendly budtenders help our patients ease their lives with a wide variety of tinctures, flowers, edibles, vapes, and more. We also offer CBD products and accessories for our Pennsylvanian MMJ patients to ensure that every need is met and you keep coming back. The entire inventory is backed by superior customer service and reliability.
Visit Our Mechanicsburg Dispensary
Located at 6200 Carlisle Pike, next to Black n Blue and Duck Donuts, FLUENT is conveniently open all week. We offer incredible deals for our patients and even have in-store pickup and online ordering. Just as thousands each day visit Florida’s FLUENT locations, we want us to be your go-to after a long day at work, pit stop before going camping, and your first choice in everything marijuana. Stop in today and become FLUENT.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL
- Any products damaged due to user error or negligence cannot be exchanged or returned.
- Please make sure to keep all original packaging in case of a defective product. Original packaging is required for any return of a defective product per state regulation.
- Returns of any defective product must be done within 14 days of purchase and be accompanied by the original receipt unless strictly approved by the grower processor.
- Any defective products must be inspected by a manager prior to return. If the product is determined to be defective we may, at our discretion, replace the item or issue a credit to be used on your next purchase.
- Depending on the product manufacturer, you may need to contact them to get authorization before a return can be done.