1015 E Main Street 17003 Annville, PA
- Mon-Wed 9am - 8pm
- Thur-Sat 9am - 9pm
- Sunday 9am - 7pm
FLUENT Annville, Pennsylvania
FLUENT is a leader in medical marijuana, determined to raise the bar for innovation, quality, and customer care. We’re passionate about the possibilities of medical marijuana, which is why we’re so dedicated to the work that we do.
Ultimately, our goal is to transform the medical marijuana industry by providing consumers access to products that offer the highest level of consistency and quality. And, by extension, help as many people as possible achieve the best possible outcomes.
Why Choose FLUENT Medical Marijuana Dispensary in Annville, PA?
Headquartered in Florida and growing nationwide, Fluent has expanded to Annville, Pennsylvania, to provide outstanding MMJ services for patients in Lebanon County. You will quickly realize why FLUENT is one of the best dispensaries in the nation with our knowledgeable staff, state-of-the-art location, and incredible product variety. We prioritize diversity, inclusivity, and quality of service to everyone who steps through our doors. Choosing FLUENT is choosing safety, peace of mind, and steps to a better life.
Our Medical Marijuana Products
FLUENT asserts its top-shelf reputation because of the products we offer at our Annville dispensary. You can rest assured that no matter your budget, strain preference, or brand loyalty, we provide the best-curated medical marijuana available. Our friendly budtenders help our patients ease their lives with a wide variety of tinctures, flowers, edibles, vapes, and more. We also offer CBD products and accessories for our Pennsylvania MMJ patients to ensure that we meet your every need and keep you coming back. In addition, we back our entire inventory with superior customer service and reliability.
Visit Our Annville Dispensary
Located at 1015 E Main St, next to Tents and Events, FLUENT is conveniently open all week. We offer incredible deals for our patients and even have in-store pickup and online ordering. Just as thousands of patients visit our other FLUENT Pennsylvania locations each day, we want to be your go-to. So, whether it’s after a long day at work or a pit stop before the weekend, let FLUENT be your first choice in everything medical marijuana in Pennsylvania.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL
- Any products damaged due to user error or negligence cannot be exchanged or returned.
- Please make sure to keep all original packaging in case of a defective product. Original packaging is required for any return of a defective product per state regulation.
- Returns of any defective product must be done within 14 days of purchase and be accompanied by the original receipt unless strictly approved by the grower processor.
- Any defective products must be inspected by a manager prior to return. If the product is determined to be defective we may, at our discretion, replace the item or issue a credit to be used on your next purchase.
- Depending on the product manufacturer, you may need to contact them to get authorization before a return can be done.